Wednesday, November 9, 2011

X Factor Final 11

Runny Mascara Lady -- Queen of the Night.  She's looking old this week. Older I guess. She has a gigantic forehead. Did she have a facelift or a nosejob during the week? I'm all for honoring Michael Jackson but this is ridiculous. But hey, LA Reid knows how to write a song.

Marcus -- I'm Going Down. Nice move kicking the mike stand. Followed by an awkward jacket removal. However, this dude can sing. I think he could totally play Otis Day in a remake of Animal House.

Carly Simon's granddaughter -- Fix You   Did her mom make that dress out of random scarves? I think she sounded way too much like every new girl artist out there today. Boring. Of course, so is Coldplay.
She designed that dress? What? How does a person get a dress made that they designed? I thought that was the stuff that only Mallory Keaton could do. And enter the annoying Welshman to tell everyone they're going long.

Old Black Michael Bolton -- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.   I would have guessed his favorite band was the OJays or the ChiLites or something, not U2. Hard to fault him though. We live next door to a dog named Bono and my younger boy is constantly confused when I tell him Bono is singing on the radio. "Dogs sing like this...Woof Woof. This isn't Bono". Hilarious. I like this guy so much. Nice job.

Aside--I cannot stand the constant screaming from the audience. Very very very annoying.

Leftovers -- what the heck is Lakoda Rayne anyway? Is that like Alice Cooper or Lynard Skynard? They're singing some dumb country song. I know, that doesn't narrow it down. These ladies sing so well together, they could totally have a career together if they decide to stick together. Also, this song is from the absolute worst movie ever made. How to Lose a Girl in 10 Days couldn't have been any worse.

Brian Bradley -- 8 Mile song. First off, it's not an 80's song, so it's not as good. Secondly,how is rapping someone else's song proving anything? I'm done with little Brian. If he's not going to rap about an Around The Way Girl or Now That We've Found Love (RIP Heavy D) I don't want to hear it. By the way, I wrote that before he said "Rest In Peace Heavy D". He's even ripping me off.

Melanie -- Man In The Mirror.  Hang on, this isn't in a movie! Maybe they're counting that Immortal movie? I'm calling BS on this...except she's so awesome. Imagine what she'd sound like if she wasn't sick. Did she mean to sing the Free Willy song and then accidentally sung this?

One singer and 4 other guys -- these guys are going home. End of story.

Vneck Joe Cocker -- Doing Joe Cocker this week? Perfect! But wait...it's not You Can Leave Your Hat On? Lame. This is just predictable. I don't like the way he sang it--he sounded fine, but he sang weird notes. And of course, he doesn't try to hit the high note and looks like a fat Tim Curry more than anything. At least he's not the Stereo Hoggz.

Trashman Addict -- Gangsta's Paradise.  I like his rapping way better than Brian Bradley. Wrote the whole rapping part himself it seems, and he can sing the singing part too, which is something that most rappers can't do. Double threat. Nice job Trashman.

Raven Symone Jr. -- I have no idea what that song was, but it was amazing. That girl should just take the title home right now. She's only 13! I can't believe how good she is. Just a natural.

Top 3 - Raven, Raven, Raven.

Who should go home -- Stereo Hoggz

Who will go home -- Stereo Hoggz

No comments:

Post a Comment